Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Combined Solution

Through my research, I have discovered that a few of my solution ideas would work best as one.

I am creating a pocket-sized booklet with education on the 5 main minerals/vitamins that vegans and vegetarians are lacking (I have created 5 icons for each). As well, this booklet as contains two different grocery lists and a few recipes to get vegans/vegetarians started on their way to healthy eating.

Further research proved that these communities favor more to the sustainable side. A key finding (through observing and talking with people), convenience is a key factor. I have designed reusable bags that contain a pocket, which the booklet will always remain. This way, their bags (with the logo printed on it) is a way of informing the community, and their "little reminder" will never be misplaced.

To push this healthy education and awareness, I placed the logo on stickers and buttons that the veggie community can hand out to one another, being about to really spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment